International Public Relations Manager
- Lead international PR agency research and RFP process in new markets
- Manage onboarding process and maintain PR assets for agency partners
- Manage day-to-day agency partner relationships with keen oversight of budgets and reporting.
- Provide strategic oversight of in-country product launches, press events, executive interviews and seasonal campaigns
- Coordinate local influencer and social marketing campaigns in partnership with global channel leaders
- Work with agencies to share ideas and develop a global playbook for innovative PR programs, storytelling and tactics that show a path to news coverage.
- Vet and manage incoming media inquiries from non-U. S. media outlets
- Develop in-country FAQ messaging and other translated communications assets
- Manage global press office, including press materials, creative assets, media contacts, monitoring and bi-weekly reporting
- Oversee executive communications for in-country leaders and spokespersons, including speaking opportunities and social content amplification
- Collaborate across marketing to ensure key messages and PR strategies are appropriately integrated into in-country marketing campaigns and activations.
It will really make us smile if you have
- Bachelor s Degree in Communications, Marketing, International Relations or related field
- 5+ years of non-internship experience in a PR/communications role
- 2+ years of proven management experience over a team and/or agency
- Multi-market, global brand experience (in-house or agency)
- Experience developing and executing influencer and social media strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to clearly coordinate and present information to internal and external audiences.
- Ability to think with a global mindset, open to researching and understanding cultural and linguistic nuances
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a highly organized manner
- Creative storytelling capability combined with strong planning and project management skills
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced global environment with occasional non-traditional hours
- Passionate purpose-driven motivation with ability to embrace a high rate of change, have a tolerance for ambiguity, and a willingness to learn
Benefits of joining the club:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with match
- Aligner and Whitening Benefit
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
SmileDirectClub was founded on a simple belief: everyone deserves a smile they love. The Company is the first digital brand for straightening your smile, created after the realization that recent trends in 3D printing and telehealth could bring about disruptive change to the invisible aligner market by matching licensed professionals, a quality clear-aligner product, and customers together. By leveraging proprietary, cutting-edge technology, SmileDirectClub, LLC-affiliated dentists are providing greater access of care to consumers who couldn t otherwise afford orthodontic treatment to get a better smile.
Who We Are: https://vimeo. com/284966502